Experience Morocco with a guided 3 Days Fes To Marrakech Trip, the major cities everyone visiting Morocco can’t miss. Combining the Sahara desert with Fes and Marrakech will make your Morocco Sahara tour as rich as it can be. For that reason, and with increasing inquiries, we decided to suggest a Marrakech to Fes desert trip for you to take advantage of and combine the Sahara desert with the two amazing cities of Marrakech and Fes. This desert journey Designed for visitors looking for adventure mixed with comfort and ready for a completely unique experience. Watch the sunrise over sand dunes, explore small villages, and traverse mountain and desert landscapes.
3 DAYS TRIP FROM FES TO MARRAKECH HIGHLIGHTS:
- Cross the High Atlas Mountains driving past one Berber village after another
- Visit Kasbah Ait Ben Haddou considered a world heritage site by the UNESCO
- Climb up to Dades canyons
- Drive along the Valley of the roses & the road of 1001 Kasbahs
- Walk in Todra oasis to Todra Gorges & visit a Berber village
- Ride a camel in Erg Chebbi
- Spend the night under the stars at your Sahara desert camp
- Drive along Ziz Valley and cross the Middle Atlas Mountains with its cedar forests to Fes
DAY 1: FES ─ IFRANE ─ MIDELT ─ MERZOUGA
In the morning around 7 am you’ll start our Fes desert tour 3 days from Fes to Errachidia via Ifran the city called as « Switzerland of Morocco ». then we will drive to Merzouga via Midelt, Ziz Valley. and Ziz gorges Stopping at the famous and the biggest forest in Morocco, where you might well sight Barbarian apes, your Fes desert tour 3 days continues along the magnificent Ziz Oasis, stopping for stunning and amazing views along the way. and driving through the welcoming Berber villages getting to Erfoud, then Rissani. After relaxing in Merzouga, you go to experience camel trekking that will take you on an adventure in the sand dunes, it’s a good opportunity to see a wonderful sunset. you will spend the night in a luxury desert camp with drums music in the heart of the Moroccan desert.
DAY 2 : MERZOUGA – TODRA GORGES – DADES VALLEY AND GORGES
After a lifetime night in the middle of the Moroccan desert, we will get up early to watch the spectacular sunrise, when the colour of the dunes mixed with the play of shadows to make an awesome sight. After having breakfast we ride camels for a couple of hours before going to Tinghir and Todra Gorges for lunch. The road passes Todra Valley. This wonderful area has plenty of opportunities to walk, such as along the river through the gardens or up the road on the other side of the gorge. Later, we will continue to the Dades Valley and the Dades Gorges before spending the night in a hotel.
DAY 3: DADES VALLEY – OUARZAZATE – AIT BENHADDOU – MARRAKECH
After breakfast, our Fes desert tours 3 days continue by driving through the villages of this charming area, passing fields cultivated by the Berber women, with the summit of the High Atlas as a suitable backdrop. Our Fes desert tours 3 days will go on toward Ouarzazate, along with the Valley of the Roses, and the Kasbahs of Skoura oasis. then to Ouarzazate, known as Hollywood of Morocco, we will visit the cinematographic museum, Than the Ait Benhaddou Kasbah, a World Heritage site, this is the most known kasbah in Morocco. From here start crossing the highest pass in Africa, Tizi n’Tichka, was controlled. At late afternoon we will arrive in Marrakech.
INCLUDED IN FES TO MARRAKECH DESERT TOUR
- Pick up from your Marrakech riad/hotel
- A/C modern minibus driven by an English driver/guide
- First night at Erg Chebbi dunes desert camp including camel trekking, dinner and breakfast
- Second night hotel including dinner and breakfast
NOT INCLUDED IN FEZ TO MARRAKECH SAHARA TOUR
- Optional local guide in Kasbah Ait Ben Haddou