Admire one of Morocco’s natural wonders on a day trip to the Ouzoud Falls from Marrakech. Travel into the Atlas Mountains by 4x4 or minivan, and witness the stunning, 360-foot (110-meter) waterfalls as they plunge down rugged cliffs. Take photos from various viewpoints, and, if you wish, visit the caves that house watermills powered by the falls. Watch for local Barbary apes or rainbows above the cascades, and savor lunch at a restaurant along the shaded waterfall path.
- A full-day trip to Ouzoud Falls, with private hotel pickup from Marrakesh
- Drive to the beautiful Ouzoud Cascades in the Atlas Mountains
- Walk through groves of olives and hear the roar of the mighty waterfalls
- Spot Barbary apes and explore local caves, with the option to hike further with your guide
- Escape the heat and hustle of the city for one of Morocco's most surprising attractions
- Enjoy plenty of free time to hike on your own or grab lunch at an on-site restaurant
Your day tour from Marrakech to Ouzoud waterfalls starts at 8:00 hrs. It takes about 2,5 h for our minibus or 4x4 vehicle to drive to the waterfalls. This is an excellent opportunity to escape from the city and get out into the Morocco that not many people see! On our way we will be able to explore the countryside, passing through many traditional Moroccan towns and rural villages.
When we reach the waterfalls, our driver will introduce you to the area to ensure that you experience the best. You can walk down along the cascades, relax watching the waterfalls, have a picnic lunch or visit one of the many cafes and restaurants. Be sure to check out the wild monkeys living in the trees! After a restful and relaxing afternoon we return back to Marrakech.INCLUDED
- Modern, air-conditioned vehicles
- Hotel pickup and drop-off