Expand your culinary repertoire at this Moroccan cooking class, which takes place at an organic farm in the countryside outside Marrakech. A chef will school you on Moroccan cooking and culinary traditions, weaving in fascinating facts about spices, ingredients, and kitchen practices while helping you prepare a meal. After, sit down to feast on the dishes you created.
COOKING CLASS IN MARRAKECH HIGHLIGHTS :
- Traditional Moroccan cooking class in Marrakech
- Choose to make a couscous dish, tagine, bread, pastries, or salad
- Visit a souk to peruse and purchase ingredients
- Get hands-on instruction and insider tips from a local chef
- Learn about Moroccan ingredients and cuisine
- Savour a home-cooked lunch featuring your creations
- Cooking ingredients, meal, and hotel pickup and drop-off included
This Moroccan gastronomic experience begins with pick up from your hotel at 9.30 am and you head to Riad. Once in Riad, you will be welcomed with Moroccan tea and cake. After this, you will meet your chef who is going to give you an introduction to different local spices, ingredients and cooking techniques. Next, each one will take her/his place to start the course with the preparation of baking bread, and then cook the first authentic Tagine made of chicken, lemon, olives and other ingredients. Second vegetarian tagine which will be subject to an enjoyable competition between participants. While you are waiting for the main meal to be ready, you will make delicious Moroccan salads and dessert. After finishing the cooking lesson, enjoy eating what you have cooked and take some memorable photos with the cooking team and chef. Finally, you will be transferred back to your hotel.
INCLUDED IN MARRAKECH COOKING CLASS :
- Cooking ingredients bought from the souk
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
NOT INCLUDED IN MARRAKECH COOKING CLASS: