- Full-day tour to the charming city of Essaouira from Marrakech
- Stop along the way to admire UNESCO-listed Argan trees
- Take a guided tour of Essaouira’s enchanting historical district
- Learn about the city’s rich heritage
- Spend some relaxed free time enjoying the coastal splendour of Essaouira Beach
- Relish the convenience of round-trip transportation from your Marrakech hotel
Day Trip To Essaouira
CUSTOMIZE AN UNFORGETTABLE EXPERIENCE WITH LOCAL EXPERT AGENTS :CONTACT US
The city combines history and culture with modern cafes and restaurants. Essaouira has a long promenade with a large sandy beach. It is safe to swim here, though, as usual, parents should accompany their children in the water. There are many activities taking place on the beach – local boys are playing football, families are enjoying the beach and camel owners providing camel rides along the coastline. This is a perfect opportunity to get away from the city rush and enjoy the cooler climate of the coastal town of Essaouira.
The tour starts at 8:00 hrs from Marrakech and returns back to Marrakech at ~ 18:00 hrs. On the way to Essaouira, there is an opportunity to stop for a visit in Argan Oil Women Cooperative. During the excursion, you will also be able to see the surrounding countryside.
- Modern, air-conditioned vehicles
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Local Guide