- See the bustling Marina
- Check out the views from the vantage point of Agadir Kasbah fortress
- Walk through the gardens and Opt to stop off at the church, and admire the Tabourjte Mosque
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Option to swim, sunbathe, or go out on a boat
- Bargain with the merchants selling goods at the local market
Day Trip To Agadir
CUSTOMIZE AN UNFORGETTABLE EXPERIENCE WITH LOCAL EXPERT AGENTS :CONTACT US
For this Agadir excursion from Marrakech, you will leave at about 7 am for a 2h30 drive. After your arrival, you will be able to start your tour with a visit to the city in order to discover its local market where various products are exposed such as Argan oil. You will also be able to explore the port of Agadir, which is the largest port in Morocco, and its fish market. After, you will continue the tour by going to the Kasbah Agadir Oufella former palace, which was built during the 16th century by King Mohammad Shaikh of the Saadian dynasty. This charming place will offer you a perfect panoramic view of the harbour and all the new city of Agadir, which was built after the 1960’s earthquake.
After this visit, you will be led through various areas of the city where you will be able to stop to discover the biggest mosque in the area: the Mohamed V Mosque. In the afternoon, depending on your personal preferences, you will be able to escape in the sea on a boat that will take you to the heart of the Atlantic Ocean while enjoying drinks that you will be offered. After this wonderful experience, you will take the road to Marrakech at about 4 pm.
INCLUDED IN MARRAKECH DAY TRIP TO AGADIR :
- Modern, air-conditioned vehicles
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
NOT INCLUDED IN AGADIR DAY TRIP FROM MARRAKECH :
- Local Guide